Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2008 (Venily is 10 months, 4 weeks old)

Well, our house is finally here!!!! It came on the 9th and we spent all day watching them put it together. It was really cool! The whole neighborhood came out to see it, lol! Venily and I met a lot of our new neighbors. People kept telling me it was the most exciting thing that had happened in Lily Lake in years, lol! Design homes just finished it all up yesterday. And OH MY GOSH, I just love it!! The first time I looked around in it, I never wanted to leave, haha, and I think I said "it's just perfect" at least 100 times! And it is. It's just perfect for us. It is so cool to see something that we designed all come together. We designed the floor plan, we picked out all of the colors, and now it's really real! It still has a lot of work before we can move in, but I just can't wait! It is small, but it is bigger than our duplex and it seems so big because of the high ceilings and loft. It's very open, which I love. And I LOVE the kitchen, I love the bedrooms, I love the bathroom, and I love all of the closet space!! :) I can't wait to go pick out paint for our bedrooms and bathroom. (At least I can paint while Jason is finishing up the loft/ceiling and basement! I'm thinking a beigeish color for our room and I wanted pink for Venily's room but Jason is trying to dissuade me from that idea, lol. AND, NO MATTER WHAT, WE ARE HAVING VENILY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY THERE!!! YAY!!! Occupancy or no occupancy, haha!

Venily is doing good. She's just getting over a cold right now that her father gave her. It's so sad when she gets sick, I hate it! She has learned how to crawl up on the bed now, so that's another thing I have to watch her on, lol! I have lost count on how many steps she can walk in a row now, she is doing so good with it! She can even walk, bend over to pick something up, and keep on walking!!! She is still wobbly for sure, but she doesn't care! She is so fearless, it's amazing.

I made an appointment today to get her pictures taken (the last minute as always!! I can't wait for these monthly pics to be over, lol- I had no idea what I was getting myself into!). We're getting them at the new place in Kenosha, so that will be fun. The only problem is they don't put them online at all, so that sucks! They said they take 40-60 pictures and you guys will only be able to see the one that I end up choosing! :( Oh well, I wanted to give them a try any way. I get so sick of going to the same places! Well, I better start getting ready! I have lots to do before her appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment