Saturday, September 15, 2012

Police Internship

Jason started his police internship as well as his last semester of classes!!  It looks like it's going to be a LOT of hard work.  Not only is he in school full time, he needs 206 hours of unpaid time running around doing his internship. His first day went well though, and he got along well with the officers he was with.  His schedule is going to be VERY filled with basically any free time after work and classes going towards shifts with the police department (at all different times- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts).  I know the experience is going to be very beneficial to him, but I really wonder how we're going to get through it.  Also, since he's going to be gone all the time, if I get called in for subbing, I'm going to have to find somewhere to bring Haven!  Oh, and did I mention that I signed up with Venily's Kindergarten class to come in and help out a couple times a week?!  We are definitely going to have our hands full this semester! : /

No comments:

Post a Comment