Thursday, July 21, 2011

Night #3!

Also a very successful night in big girl underwear!!!!  We are 3/3!!!!  Haven came and woke me up at 1:00am by tapping my face and saying "Mommy.  Mommy!" (haha), so I took her to the bathroom.  She seriously pees for like 5 minutes straight in the middle of the night, lol.  She went right back to sleep again until 7:00am when Venily came in and woke her up (even when she was told not to).  

So now I just need to figure out a way to get her back to sleeping through the night!!  (though I'm anticipating that to take a few months)  Venily was 2.5 years old before she could sleep through the night without getting up to go to the bathroom (though she never STTN before she was potty trained either, lol).  We'll see!  When Haven was wearing pull ups to bed, she would STTN and still wake up dry so I know she can do it, but I'm glad she's so aware of when she has to go to the bathroom, even in her sleep, and there is NO WAY I'm going back to pull-ups!!!

Great work, Haven, and THANK YOU for making it so easy on me!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment