Tuesday, July 19, 2011

1st night in underwear= success!!!

Haven wore underwear to bed last night for the first time and woke up dry!!!!   She did crawl into bed with us at 1am as she has been the last couple of nights (one thing at a time, lol), but I asked her if she had to pee on the potty and she said no and fell right to sleep next to me.  I had to get up at 4:30am, so I picked her up still completely asleep and sat her on the toilet and whispered to her, "Can you pee for Mommy?"  she whispered back "yes" and went (still completely asleep, lol).  Then she whispered "big girl!" as I wiped her and pulled her pants back up and I laid her back in bed still sleeping, haha!  She didn't get up until 8:00am, which is super late for her!!!!  Yay for no more diapers any more!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment