Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Girls' Birthday Party Planning!

So not sure where we are having it.  Leaning mostly towards our house!

The theme is going to be underwater!!  My mom makes the girls' cakes every year and Venily picked this mermaid cake so that's the theme we're going with!  (Haven has yet to pick a cake (she wanted them all, lol), but now I will have to steer her to one that fits the theme)



Tentative date scheduled for Sunday, October 2nd! (Haven's bday is Sept 26th and Venily's is Oct 13th).  It needs to be a Sunday b/c Jason has shows on Fridays and Saturdays and I had to pick a Sunday where there is not a "huge" football game on b/c that seems to be a problem every year.  *rolls eyes*

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the football game "dilemma"! I scheduled Adalein's party for a Sat so I wouldn't have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete