Sunday, January 23, 2011

Newest Videos!

I'm a little behind on putting videos up on here!!  I love taking videos of them though, they do the cutest things!  Hopefully they appreciate it some day! :)



This song gets stuck in her head and she'll keep singing it over and over and over! LOL!
Haven- 15m

 ************************



She knows how to do all the end words correctly except that I always sing "You are my Haven, my only Haven" lol, so she now sings it with either Mommy or Daddy, haha. Oh, and she thinks it goes "when skies are grape"! She really is my sunshine! ♥
Haven- 15m

 ************************


Sooo naughty! The first time I saw her up there I thought maybe Venily helped her up, lol! She is so like her Daddy! :)  Haven- 15m

 ************************


She says this ALL the time! :)  Haven- 15m

 ************************


I ♥ this dance!!
15m

 ************************


I call that Haven's "broken-wing" dance! :)
Venily- 3 years
Haven- 15m

 ************************


Love, Haven 15m

 ************************


that turns into "knick-knack", lol. I never know what she's going to sing! :) And the one was "I love Grandma with the dogs" lol!
Venily- 3 years

 ************************


Haven grabs my camera at the end, haha.
Venily- 3 years

 ************************


"And that's what Christmas is all about..."
She sings crazy, made-up songs all day long! :)
Venily- 3 years

 ************************


Xmas day 2010
My favorite part is when she says "I'm the luckiest girl!" lol and Haven is in the background saying "Cashew! Cashew! Cashew, please! Cashew, please!" Haha! :)
Venily- 3 years, Haven- 14m

No comments:

Post a Comment