Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just for me!

I failed miserably at my New Year's resolutions last year, so this year, I'm making it simple!  Just one, quantifiable resolution that is all about me!  I set the bar kind of low, and I may have to readjust it.

*I will read AT LEAST 100 books this year.  And, no, this does not count children's book, lol!

~So far this year, I am finishing up my 9th book and January is not over yet! :)  I'm hoping my library can keep up with me.  I've been putting lots of books on hold and sometimes have to wait a few weeks before a book will be shipped from their SHARE system.  I am currently reading 2 different series of books.  One is okay (by an author I like, but not my favorite series from her) and the other series is AMAZING (I'm seriously in love, but I wish I had the money to buy the books b/c they take so long to finally get in!).

I'd like to add a few more resolutions, but so far I'm sticking to just the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment