Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008 (Venily is 7 months, 2 weeks old)

Happy Birthday CHASE!!! Chase turned 2 years old yesterday!! Oh my gosh, he's getting so big!

Tiffany-Layouts.com


We had a very nice Memorial Day weekend! We went to Chocolate Fest for a little bit and have been playing outside and going for tons of walks! Venily just LOVES being outside!! Yesterday was Memorial Day and we saw the Chocolate Fest parade. Venily loved that too, she's just fasincated by everything, lol! And she didn't get scared at all! Even when the bands would go by or when this guy in a full ape suit came up to her and was by her for a while, she didn't even cry, haha! I couldn't even look at him or I would have cried! :) I'm so blessed that she's such a good little girl! Yesterday she also went on her first boat ride and liked that too! I'm so happy, this is going to be a very fun summer! We're already talking about when we're going to take her on her first camping experience! Possibly Devil's Lake, I can't wait! And I know Kaitlyn can't wait either! :)

Updates... let's see... I still need to get her 7 month pics taken! Sometime this week, I promise! Venily said Mama to me last week!! She usually only says Dada! But after I got her to say it a few times, she switched it back to Dada! HA! Whenever I tell her to say Mama, she says Dada. Oh well! I know I'm still her favorite! :)

Still no more crawling! She gets around so good without crawling though, I don't see her too eager to try. She can schooch around pretty good and pull herself up to sitting if she has something to grab onto. (Especially in her crib, I find her now in all sorts of different positions when I come get her from her naps or in the morning!) Sometimes when she tries to crawl, she ends up moving backwards, lol! Then gets very mad! She can pull herself up to standing now too if I help her. She loves it and is getting good at balancing but has no regard for danger and I have to be quick to catch her when she falls! :)

She ALMOST stopped spitting up.... but has her days now when she sometimes does! I am trying to find a food-link but haven't been able to do it! I can't wait until the day when she no longer spits up, haha, but by then I'm sure her new sibling will be on her way and will be a spitter-upper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment