Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11, 2008 (Venily is 6 months, 4 weeks old)



Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies and mommies-to-be!!!! My first official Mother's Day went good! I didn't get what I really wanted but I knew I wouldn't, Jason tried to make it up to me though, lol. I told him all I wanted for Mother's Day and my birthday was to get Venily's ears pierced! He told me ABSOLUTELY NOT, lol. We've been arguing about it since before she was even conceived! So what does he do? He brings her up to me with these huge clip on earrings, I laughed so hard! I'll try and put the pictures up sometime today! Oh well, she looked so cute in them, they make me want to get her ears pierced even more!! Jason also made me breakfast and we had the whole family over for dinne r.

I told Venily all I wanted from her is to grow me some more hair and she ACTUALLY listened!! She's been growing it up so good, there are no more bald spots and some of her top mohawk hairs are super long, lol!! I love it. It seems to be getting lighter too. Venily kept waving and saying "Hi dada" yesterday too! It was super clear, we couldn't believe it! She keeps saying "hi" sometimes when she waves now too. I'll give it a few days before I count it as her first word, just to be certain. HAHA. I was trying to get her to say "hi mama" for mother's day, but she wouldn't! She still only cries "MAMAMA" when she's really mad!

I also tried to get her to crawl again and get it on video, but she won't! She's back to just getting into the crawl stance and then laying down on her stomach! Now she knows I want her to do it so she won't!

TODAY LANDEN IS 1 MONTH OLD AND TOMORROW VENILY WILL BE 7 MONTHS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment