Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29, 2008 (Venily is 7 months, 2 weeks, 2 days old)

Well, I broke down yesterday and took out all of Venily's 12m stuff! I'm so sad that she is so big, but she DOES have a lot of cute new clothes now! I looked at the tags and a lot of them said 17-23lbs. Ooops, guess she should have been wearing them a lot sooner! She is in a pair of 12m pajamas right now and they already look small on her! I'm going to have to start stocking up on 18 & 24m clothes now. :)

Venily has been sleeping soooo much better now! She went to sleep last night at 9pm and didn't wake up again until 7:30 this morning! But... we left static on the radio all night so that is probably why, lol. Oh well, I know it's not the best, but if it gets her to stay asleep, I don't care! We have been using it more and more... she is such a light sleeper that the tiniest little noise wakes her up, so it really helps! She's back to taking at least 1 hour+ nap (out of her 3 naps) a day too!

Oh and she is starting to get so sick of baby food! She just wants to be able to do it herself. She's little Miss Independant! I have to trick her a lot of the time to eat it. She LOVES finger food though and when I let her use the spoon herself. It's sooooo messy though, especially since she likes to put everything in her hair... luckily she only has a few strands to get messy, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment