Monday, May 19, 2008

May 19, 2008 (Venily is 7 months, 6 days old)

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I had a pretty good day. Venily and I were sick with colds (that we are only now getting over) but other than that it was good.

We have been busy! Wednesday was my birthday, Friday was Grandpa Don's birthday and Matt's first game, and Saturday we went to Joliet for Uncle Jim's race!! Even though she's been sick, she still LOVES seeing everyone and absolutley LOVES being outside!!! She did so good at Matt's game and at the race, I couldn't believe it! Just smiled and laughed and looked around at everything and everyone the whole time!

Too bad the nights haven't been that easy. Runny nose, congestion, teething, etc. have made our nights somewhat difficult! Last night has been the first night that she has started to get a little better. She absolutely refuses to sleep in her crib at night (but somehow doesn't mind it during the day) and was waking up screaming A LOT, which she has never done!!! I wouldn't last ONE day with a colicky baby, oh my gosh!!! I gave her Tylenol last night, and that seemed to help. If she seems to be in any pain today I'm going to bring her to the walk-in, but we will see!

Tomorrow is Uncle Jim and Aunt Kayla's wedding (good luck you guys!) and Grandma Lauren and Grandpa Don's Anniversary!

Oh, and I updated Venily's growth charts on the front page! I KNEW she was going through a growth spurt this last month, haha, just look at her spike in her weight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment