Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13, 2008 (Venily is 7 months old)

7 Month Stats: Venily is 28 inches long and 20 POUNDS!!!! WOW, what a chunk!!! Her car seat is only for 29 inches or 22 pounds, guess we're buying a new one soon! I don't look forward to having to take her in and out of it, but it IS getting ridiculously heavy... :)

That makes her in the 94 percentile for weight and still somewhere in the 95+ percentile for height!




VENILY IS 7 MONTHS OLD!!! We've been so busy, this one really caught me off gaurd! I will have to start preparing myself a week ahead of time for 8 months! I will weigh and measure her when she gets up from her nap!

Let's see.. Venily is doing AWESOME!!! Sleeping good, (4 naps yesterday and she still slept good last night! (and 2 of them were 1hr+), Eating great (never afraid to try new things, LOVES eating finger foods!), Drinking from a sippy cup and real cup, Starting to crawl, Starting to say words (she is still saying "hi" when she waves!), Learning new things EVERY day now (waves, points, claps, does "so big", sticks out tongue, opens mouth, bangs toys together, etc.), AND has an AMAZING sense of humor (there is a song we listen to called "Mommy and Me" and one line goes "We laugh a lot,...how could we not? We're something to see, Mommy and Me" and that basically sums us up, lol! She is so funny, I love her to bits and pieces!!! ? ? ?

I've been thinking of a theme to go for Venily's first birthday and am having some trouble! Any ideas? Jason thinks I'm crazy, I don't care. So what I have 5 months left?! So far "Barnyard Animals" is at the top of my list. I can't wait until the end of the month when we go to Chocolate Fest. Venily is going to have so much fun seeing the animals, she loves animals!

At 7 months....


Venily's LIKES:
* Any non-toy she can get her hands on... scraps of paper, cell phones, remotes, wipe cases...you name it, lol!
* Her family ? ? Especially the ones that entertain her or run around silly all the time!
* Walks with Mommy
* Swinging on the swing in the front yard of Grandma and Grandpa's- it makes her sooo relaxed!
* Making monster sounds!
* Laughing, my favorite sound EVER!!



Venily DISLIKES:
* Being tired! Luckily Mommy now knows when to put her down for naps and how to do it very quickly! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment