Saturday, February 9, 2008

February 9, 2008 (Venily 3 months, 3 weeks, 6 days old)

We have been so busy, sorry I can't update more! I have a few minutes now so I added some more pictures! I'd like to update my site some time next week so it might be down for a while, but we will see if I can ever get to it!

Jason and I had our first date by ourselves since Venily was born last week! We went out to eat and went shopping and Venily's grandma watched her and she was a good little girl again! It was so weird to be by ourselves, lol!

We went to the Milwaukee Public Museum yesterday and Venily actually had a lot of fun! She woke up when we got there and was able to look around at everything while we walked around, it was really cute! There were lots of things for her to see! She's getting really good with a bottle now too, so we can bring one with when we go out. I usually just bring my pump w/ in the car and use it while we drive and she has a bottle ready for wherever we go, lol, it works out nicely! Well, I'm out of time! Next week Venily has her dr. appt, shots, turns 4 months, and can start rice cereal!!! Ahhhh, so crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment