Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 24, 2008 (Venily is 4 months, 1 week, 4 days old)

Jason has been working and/or busy the last several days and Venily and I have gotten down to a WONDERFUL routine!! I'm so happy! Of course we miss Daddy and we've been SOOOO fortunate to be able to spend all day of Venily's first 4 months together as a family, but with him here we're always busy doing something. Now Venily and I get to spend time together alone and I love it! And now that she's older, she is able to play by herself for periods of time so I can take a shower, eat, clean, etc. She's also taking AWESOME naps all by herself lately. I just lay her down with a toy when she starts looking a little sleepy and she'll talk and play with it for a little bit and the next time I look over at her, she's out! All of my laundry is done, my dishes are done, beds are made, floor vacuumed, etc!! Haha, you'd think I'd be able to get more done WITH Jason here, but that is not the case! I just CAN NOT wait until it gets nicer out and we can add long walks and trips to the park to our day! Oh I can't wait, I need Spring very badly!!!

Venily did GREAT at her pictures on Friday! We had to wait for like an hour because they were behind and she slept the whole time. When we got her out she was so happy and smiley. Next time I'm going to get some prop pictures done.... I'll have to think about what I want.... like bathtub pictures or something cute! We got these pictures online again, so when I get them in a couple of days, I'll be sure to put them up! We got one pose for her package and they also gave us 2 free sheets of 2 other poses because we had to wait so long.

My poor dear inherited a very unfortunate trait from her mom and dad!! All of her sleeves and pants are too short on her (even on some of her 6m clothes). LOL. I have no doubt that she's going to be taller than me! Oh, and her cereal eating is going EXTREMELY well. I'm pretty sure it's the highlight of her day! She's a little eating monster. She can't get enough and any time I'm eating around her she's always trying to grab at what I'm eating. She wants real food so badly! Haha, she sure likes to make a mess though!

No comments:

Post a Comment