Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 13, 2008 (Venily is 4 months old)




Venily is 4 months old today!!!! I can't believe it! AND she slept for 10.5 straight hours again last night!! I'm thinking it has to be the crib! Hopefully she continues sleeping through the night now, though I don't mind getting up with her at all.

I'll be trying rice cereal w/ her a little later today. We've also let her have a lick of banana and lemon this last week and she LOVED them! She tried to take a big bite out of the banana, LOL. I have a feeling that she's going to be a very good eater. I washed all of her bowls, plates, spoons, and sippy cups this morning. I didn't think I'd be this excited about her getting to eat food, but I really am! :)

AT 4 MONTHS...

Venily's LIKES:
* Her SAUCER!!!! She loves it!! It's so nice to have somewhere to put her down that keeps her entertained while I take a shower, make dinner, eat, etc.!
* She especially likes her elephant and lion on her saucer...those are her new favorite toy friends because she can get them in her mouth!
* Biting EVERYTHING she can get her hands on! :)
* Being tickled, but only for short periods of a time.
* Smiling and laughing at silly things.
* New tastes.
* Conan O'Brien! HAHA! We tape it on our DVR every night and watch it every morning and Venily loves him! :)

Venily DISLIKES:
* Laying down! She likes to sit or stand. It's going to be hard to get her to roll over and/or crawl b/c she doesn't like to lay on the floor on her stomach or back.
* Not being able to get something in her mouth. Haha. If she can't get a toy in her mouth, she gets VERY frustrated and will just stick her whole hand in her mouth instead!
* Hats! I hope she starts liking them, because she's got a TON of cute hats for the summer that I can't wait to see her wear.
* Being tired and getting put to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment