Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2008 (Venily is 4 months, 1 week old)

Venily tried oatmeal today and LOVED it!! She was grabbing onto the spoon and pulling it to her mouth she loved it so much, lol! She likes to make quite the mess too, putting her hands in her mouth at the same time.... I have to find a way to restrain her! After a few days of oatmeal, she'll be onto mixed grains and then real baby food!!!

She has been in SUCH a great mood today and yesterday! Her teething is getting better for now. She's biting like crazy still, but it doesn't seem to be hurting her like it was, which is great. BUT...no teeth are poking through yet, so I'm sure it'll be bad again soon. I just really enjoy having my happy little baby back for now. She was seriously so unbelievably happy all day today, it was just precious! She played in her crib for an hour this morning just talking and laughing to herself and was like that ALL day. She even took some really good, long naps today all by herself w/ no fussing and I didn't even have to hold her! She was just so content.

She has a picture appointment on Friday for her 4 month pics at JCPenny again and I'll be able to pick up her 3 month ones too. We're also probably going to Chuck E. Cheese again after her pictures. This will be Venily's 2nd time there, but hopefully this time she'll be able to be awake and actually have fun looking around. :) Next week we want to take her to the Aquatic Center to see how she'll like the water before we go to the Dells next month. We bought her a tube and want to try it out. My fingers are crossed that she likes it... she still HATES taking baths.

I'm hoping tomorrow to start updating her site. I also have a bunch more pictures to put up. I really need to stop taking so many, but I can't help it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment