Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4, 2008 (Venily 3 months, 3 weeks, 1 day old)

This was so cute! Venily has been CRACKING up lately when she sees Xoey doing things, it's really funny! So I took a video. She was laughing even harder before I took it, but it's still funny. She's getting sooo big! I find myself frequently referring to "when she was a baby." HAHA! She's such a big girl now and is getting such a cute little personality. Right now she's definitely a silly, laid-back girl who loves to laugh and hates being tired! I can't wait to see more and more of her personality come through.



I bought her a swimsuit today for when we go to the Dells next month! I bought a 9 months one (the smallest I could find) so I'm hoping it will fit and still fit through the summer. I really hope she likes the water b/c that will be really fun if she does!

Next Tuesday Venily has her 4 month check up and shots! Ahh, I wish I could take them for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment