Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 2, 2008 (Venily 3 months, 2 weeks, 6 days old)

Venily is 16 weeks old!! I can't believe it! I have a little bit of time right now... Venily is laying on the couch contently talking and chewing on her hands and looks a little sleepy, lol... with any luck I'll be able to write this while my baby naps...

I can't believe I was pregnant this time last year without knowing it! It's so crazy how so many things can change in a year. Venily is... AMAZING!!!! She's just the most perfect, wonderful little girl ever and we are so lucky to have her in our lives. I feel like I was born to be her mother! I LOVE being her mom and nothing else even compares to how happy she makes me! Her little face and her little smile and her little voice, oh my gosh!!! I don't know how she does it, but she gets cuter and cuter each day! Jason is so in love with her too! He says that he never thought that he really liked babies until we had her. Every single day he talks about how cute she is and how big she is getting (we see her every day and it's still a shock each morning to see how much bigger she is than the day before!)! We were looking at baby stuff the other day at the store and we couldn't even believe some of the babies on the packaging, hahaha! Venily was so much cuter than ALL of them, lol, her little face so should have been on every single thing in that store! :) I know most parents think their baby is the cutest, but I'm pretty sure we have them all beat! :) {And now she is up and sitting in my lap- guess she changed her mind about the nap}

Well, I am going to play with my baby- she is only going to be this little for one more day! Maybe I'll get a chance to write more later... she keeps me quite busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment