Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October 3, 2007 (37 weeks, 6 days pregnant w/Venily)

We're FINALLY in October with only 15 days left until Venily's due date!!! My appointment on Monday went well. I'm negative for Group B and even though I'm not dialated yet like I had hoped, I'm thinned out and her head is down low, so that is good. My doctor thinks that she's a good size, but won't be too big. He's thinking like 7 1/2 pounds at birth. I think I can handle that! He also said that most women deliver 3-4 days before or after their due date, but we'll probably have a better idea after my next appt. I wanted to have her this weekend, lol, but maybe next? Jason's got a lot of work going on now, so I guess that's for the best, but I want her out soon! Some nights I can hardly sleep at all. The doctor said he'd consider inducing me a couple of days after my due date, but I'm really hoping not to have to be induced.

Also, I got a new van!! I'm really happy with it too- it's perfect for us! We've been looking at getting a new van but last week I blew both of the brake lines out of my other van while backing out of my driveway and hit the neighbor's garbage cans! Jason fixed it, but decided I needed a newer, safer vehicle ASAP. My new van drives so nice and will be really easy to get Venily in and out of. Jason already wants to get her car seat installed and ready for her just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment