Saturday, October 13, 2007

October 13, 2007 (39 weeks, 2 days pregnant/ The day Venily is born!)

Well, this might be it!! I've been having really strong braxton hicks contractions the last two days but they didn't hurt at all. Now today I'm having regular painful contractions 3-4 minutes apart and have had lots of bleeding this morning. I'm going to try to stay at home as absolutely long as I can just to be sure, but all of our bags are packed and right next to the door in case we need to go! If anything we might just go to Kenosha and walk around so we're close to the hospital. My sister brought my laptop home so I might bring that with me and update while I'm there, but it doesn't always work, so we'll see! Wish us luck and a safe and happy, uncomplicated delivery and baby!!! I can't wait to finally see her!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment