Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 24, 2007 (Venily 1 week, 4 days old)

Venily is doing great! She is only 11 days old today, but she already looks so big and grown up! She's eating a lot- about every 2-3 hours and sleeps a lot too, I still have to wake her up sometimes during the day to eat. She's starting to stay awake for longer periods of time too and looks around at everything. We've been busy the last couple of days going places! She's already been to Target, Walgreens, Walmart, Yorkville school, Wheatland school, and all around Burlington. She's so good in her car seat and driving in the van- she just sleeps the whole time! Her eyes are starting to look darker gray and her umbilical cord is starting to fall off today too.

I'm good and trying to get sleep. Some nights I get more sleep than others. I think I try to get too much done during the day though and I really need to start taking naps during the day, but sometimes I'm so busy I completely forget to even eat too, which also doesn't help. But, I wouldn't trade it all for ANYTHING!!! Venily is sooooo precious! Her little face just melts my heart. Especially her little expressions- like when she doesn't want to eat and clamps her lips together and sticks out her bottom one, it's so fricken cute... or when she is looking up at you and concentrating and wrinkles up her forehead and slants her eyebrows, lol!! I love her so much! And Jason said that no matter what's gone wrong during his day, all he has to do is look at her little face and it makes him feel better! :)

I have more pictures to put up, but I don't know when I'll ever get to them, lol! I have more errands to run today around Burlington, I still need to eat lunch, and I have a lot to do around the house, plus I really should take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment