Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11, 2007 (39 weeks pregnant)

I'm 39 weeks today!!!! Wow, I'm really hoping I don't make it to 40, even though I'm still feeling pretty good and still doing almost everything I normally do!! I was born 5 days early and Jason was born on his due date, so there is really no telling when little miss Venily is going to make her appearance! I've been asking her to come this weekend so hopefully she listens. I hate not knowing exactly when she's going to come, it's driving me crazy. Every night before I go to bed I walk around my house and clean and put things away and get everything ready in case I go into labor during the night, lol. Last night I spent an hour doing dishes, straightening up my kitchen, and cleaning the bathroom while Jason was in bed! I just want to be ready and I know the one time I'm not is probably the time she's going to come.

So, keep your cell phones on you because we really are close now. Wow, 39 WEEKS, the time has flown by. But it also seems like I've been pregnant forever seeing as we conceived in January- that seems like so long ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment