Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



October 9, 2007 (38 weeks, 5 days pregnant w/ Venily)

I'm STILL pregnant, lol, but there are only 9 days left now until Venily's due date, so the end is finally in sight. I'm getting so excited, but I don't think the reality has set in yet that I'm finally going to be getting the baby that I've wanted for so long! I still can't believe it!! I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and when I was done the doctor said "See you next Monday if I don't see you sooner" so that was really exciting to hear! Other than that, everything is still looking good. I'm not dilated :( but I'm thinned out even more and my cervix is getting soft. It's just a matter of waiting now.

Oh, and isn't this picture so cool?? It's a woman at 36 weeks pregnant and as of today I'm 38 weeks, 5 days, so she's even bigger- it's so CRAZY!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment