Friday, September 28, 2007

September 28, 2007 (37 weeks, 1 day pregnant w/ Venily)

Photobucket
Picture: 37w, 1d


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Well, I'm full term now as of yesterday and I only have 20 days left until my due date!! I want her out by next Friday, lol, but we'll see! It's getting harder and harder to sleep and/or walk b/c my back really hurts and it feels like my hips are splitting in half! Plus now I'm getting bad leg cramps again, so I'm back to stetching for an hour each night and I'm hoping that will help. I'm really hoping that the doctor will tell me on Monday that she is really close to being born! I had such bad contractions the other night that I dreamt that I was in labor and had to go to the hospital. But I'm sure she'll take her precious little time and not come early! It's so funny b/c Jason jumps at any thing I say and thinks I'm about to have the baby all the time! LOL! Last night I yelled for him to come see something and he thought my water broke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment