Monday, September 10, 2007

September 10, 2007 (34 weeks, 4 days pregnant w/Venily)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Another great appointment today. I gained another 1.5 pounds in 2 weeks and her heartbeat was 145bpm. My doctor said that she appears to be a very healthy little girl. My next appointment is in 2 weeks again and then I start going to my appointments WEEKLY! We're so close now! At my next appointment I get an internal exam and I'll be tested for the Strep B virus.

We're getting so excited and Jason is being so cute about the baby! He just told me today he was thinking about getting a tattoo with her name on him! LOL, I don't really like tatoos, but I think that would be adorable!

I survived my 4 days without Jason, lol, and got a lot of stuff done. It was actually nice to be able to sleep in the bed all by myself with all 6 pillows, ha ha! I even painted some pictures to go up in Venily's room. I'm happy with how they turned out and am glad I did them myself so that they match perfectly with her room. I need to find a place to hang them up now. I painted a bunch of little butterflies too and put them around her room. I also started a workout routine. I haven't been able to walk much lately b/c of how badly it hurts my back- plus all of the stupid mosquitoes around here! I don't work out crazy or anything- just a lot of stretching and light weights (no more than 10 pounds), but I feel better already. My muscles (especially in my legs and back) are so tight and I'm going to need my arm strength for carrying around my sure-to-be large baby!

Here is a picture of the paintings I made (I even painted the frames)!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment