Thursday, September 6, 2007

September 6, 2007 (34 weeks pregnant w/ Venily)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photobucket
Picture: 33w, 2d


I'm so excited to be in September already (and I'm 34 weeks today!)- any time after September 27th, she's welcome to come!!

Jason is gone this weekend to Pennsylvania and made me promise not to have her, lol, and he made her promise too! :) Next weekend he's going to Michigan and wants me to come with, but I'm not sure. Then the weekend after that he might be going down south to watch Jake Kotrba's graduation, but he doesn't want to go because he's afraid I might have the baby! He told me that once I hit 36 weeks, he's locking me in the house and I'm not able to go anywhere, lol. We'll see about that, I'm not nervous about it!

Actually, I'm surprisingly not very nervous at all about having her! I'm really looking forward to it! I think I have a very good idea about how things are going to go and I think it's going to be an easy labor (I'm optimistic!)! Plus I look forward to being in such a nice hospital and feel confident that they are going to take good care of Venily and me! I'm 100% set on having an epidural and despite all of the labor horror stories, I think it's going to be an AMAZING experience! I've been watching a lot of Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby and so many people that I follow their pregnancies online are all having their babies and they all handled it fine and now get to be at home with them... I guess I'm just looking forward to that too much to be nervous or worried!

Jason and I have been talking a lot lately about what it's going to be like having her here with us and we're both really excited- he thinks it's going to be a lot of fun!!! Jason is looking forward to getting her a Halloween costume (we haven't found the perfect one yet though!) and wants to take a family trip with her in the Spring. Right after I have her, Jason is going to take a week off of work so we can be together as a family and he can help me out in any way that he can. It's funny- he's pretty clueless about babies and I'm a little scared of newborns until they're around 2 months old and thier necks are sturdier- so we're going to have a lot of learning to do! But I can't wait- we love her so much!!!

As far as how I'm doing, I think I'm doing pretty well for being 34 weeks pregnant! My lower back just absolutely kills me, but other than that- no real problems! I take a nap every afternoon and wake up a couple times a night to go to the bathroom, eat, and rearrange my pillows. But, I'm extremely lucky not to have to work right now, so all of my energy can go to taking care of myself and the baby! The ticker thing on here last week said I probably have cankles, lol, I DON'T!! I don't have any swelling at all (and my rings are still falling off of my fingers). Also, I don't have ANY heartburn (I still don't even know what it feels like!) and no stretch marks (pray that it stays that way- I don't know how much bigger I can get though!). Now that I wrote that though, I'm sure all of those things will come my way- oh well, she'll still be worth it! :)

I started packing for the hospital already!! I think most of all Venily's stuff is ready to go! My next appointment is already on Monday- they come a lot faster when they're only 2 weeks apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment