Monday, September 24, 2007

September 24, 2007 (36 weeks, 4 days pregnant w/ Venily)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I had the first of my weekly appointments today (hopefully only a few left). It went really well. Everything still looks great. According to their scale though I've gained 4.5 pounds in 2 weeks! My scale says differently though, so who knows. If the doctor's office is right that puts me at a total of 22 pounds so far this pregnancy, which is awesome! But I can feel EVERY pound of it- she's SOOO heavy!!! The doctor checked me and said that her head is really far down which is going to make for an easier delivery, but that it probably feels like I'm walking around w/ a bowling ball between my legs, lol, it sure does! He also thinks that she's about 7 pounds right now!!! I have a feeling that she's going to be BIG! I was talking to my mom and all of her children were over 8 pounds except for my sister (but that was only b/c she was born 4 weeks early at almost 6 pounds anyway). Hopefully she comes in like a week before she can get too gigantic, lol! And, WOW, is she active right now!! All the stuff I read says that she should be slowing down as she runs out of room, but she is really moving all around in there! I had a dream one night that she had bruised the whole inside of my stomach and you could see it from the outside, lol. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

Other than being HUGE and having to deal with all of the things that that entails, I don't have any new symptoms, so that's good. Just some lower back pain still and getting tired easily. Jason and I went for a 2 mile hike yesterday at Kettle Moraine and that was really nice. While we were walking Jason told me that he thought I was going to be a great mom and I almost lost it- I don't think I can love him any more than I do right now. Except maybe when I see him with his daughter b/c I already know how much he loves her. About a week ago we went to the Whitewater Aquatic Center and swam, which felt great. I really want to go again. I'm hoping staying active will help this baby come sooner! In 3 days, when I'm officially full term, you can bet that I'm going to be doing everything that I can to get this baby out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment