Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 18, 2007!!!! (35 weeks, 5 days pregnant w/ Venily)

Photobucket
Picture: 35w, 2d


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It's the 18th today, which means that there is exactly one month until my due date!!! Which is awesome because I think I'm officially ready to not be pregnant any more, lol! Jason says not to say that b/c he still needs a few weeks to get everything together like getting our roof finished up and stuff! But I am so ready! Venily is ready too- she wants OUT, ha ha! She's been kicking so hard lately that I'm surprised she hasn't broken free! Her foot sometimes literaly sticks out like 3 inches, then she'll pull it back in and I'll push on it and she'll stick it out again! It's so cute, but I thought Jason was going to be sick when I was showing him! LOL, he's funny- I can't wait to see him when I'm delivering her!!

I'm really hoping that when they check me next Monday that I've started dialating or showing some signs that labor will start soon- I can't even imagine going to my due date (or later- oh my gosh!)! I'm not sure if she's dropped yet, but I'd like to think so- I'm not very good at judging stuff like that! I want to see her and hold her so badly!!! Hopefully I only have a few short weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment