Saturday, September 1, 2007

Saturday, September 01, 2007 9:13 PM

Current mood: happy
10 Random things about me
* I'm one of the luckiest girls in the entire world- and I'm very aware of how lucky I am!
* I can't drive well- I have no sense of direction and I can't park my huge van
* I love the smell of bug spray, tomatoe plants, and campfires
* I want a million kids- have them, adopt them, and be a foster parent
* I'm very opinionated, but often don't express my opinions to other people
* I'm convinced I could make the world a better place if I was in charge
* I've been a vegetarian since I was 12 years old and I love animals
* I have to eat chocolate every day
* My dream job is to be a stay-at-home mom, I could never be happy working full time, no matter what the job was
* I am OBSESSED with all things to do with babies!

9 Ways to win my heart- (yeah, I lucked out w/ my perfect guy!)
* Love children
* Love animals
* Be dorky
* Do everything you can to make me happy
* Spend a lot of time with me
* Tell me how much you love me... often!
* Make me laugh
* Be an amazing father
* Work hard to make the life we want

8 Things I want to do before I die
* Watch my children grow up
* Travel around the world
* Own a small farm
* See something incredible happen
* Win the lottery, lol, just kidding
* Umm.... I'm really happy with my life the way it is, I just want to continue living it for a very long time and continue doing everything we're doing!!
*
*


7 Ways to annoy me
* Be loud and obnoxious
* Talk down to me
* Try to push your religion and/or beliefs on me or make fun of my own
* Be overly sarcastic
* Complain about the same things over and over again but never do anything to fix the problem!
* Talk bad about people behind their backs but act nice to them to their face.
* Treat others badly.


6 Turn offs
* Self-centeredness
* Aggressiveness
* Ignorance! (and pretending you know what you're talking about)
* Apathy
* Huge muscles- yuck!
* Rednecks


5 Things I'm afraid of
* Anything bad happening to our baby
* Having something happen to Jason
* Centipedes!! (and other bugs)
* Praying mantises- I HATE them- I can't even look at a picture of them
* Angler fish that live deep in the ocean- the ones w/ pointy teeth and lanterns (I know I'm never going to actually see one, but the thought of them scares me to death!)


4 Favorite items in my room
* All our baby stuff!!!!
* Our comforter
* Xoey Marie
* My good luck items


3 Things I do every day
* Think about my baby one million times and look at her in the mirror!
* Clean
* Eat


2 Things I want to do right now
* Eat something
* Finish doing the dishes


1 Person I want to see right now
* Venily!! -but she still has some more baking to do... soon enough I'll see you my baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment