Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28, 2007 (10 weeks, 6 days pregnant w/ Venily)

Photobucket


Well, we had our first major scare today with the baby! I was spotting this morning and, of course, freaking out!! I looked at all of my books and the only thing I could find was about m/c's (I can't even write out the word). So, I called Jason crying and he told me to call the nurse. I did and she told me I could come in right away for an ultrasound.

We went in and everything looks great!!!! I am SOOOO RELIEVED!!!! We got to see the baby moving around like crazy! He/she was waving his arms around all over the place and kicking like crazy! Then he (it's just easier to refer to one or the other, we don't know yet!) was arching his back up and practically doing flips! I was laughing too which made her (haha, I'm being annoying just like the books) move all around! We also got to see her little heart beat and we got to hear it too! 184 beats per minute, perfect!!! And she's measuring the perfect size and everything else is great! Jason was just absolutely in awe, I loved it!! The woman doing the ultrasound said that everything looked great so we went to the nurse and she said that everything is fine. Sometimes that just happens b/c the placenta isn't taking up the entire uterus yet and there is still some area where blood can come from. I'm just glad that's over, and it was great to see the baby and know that everything is going to be okay! I wish I had taken a video of our little baby moving around, it was so crazy how clear everything was, the picture doesn't do it justice, but he/she is still the cutest baby I've ever seen in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment