Monday, March 26, 2007

March 26, 2007 (10 weeks, 4 days pregnant w/Venily)

Well, my first appointment went great! Everything is looking good! The only weird thing is my uterus is backwards or something, which isn't going to cause any problems, but might cause me some pressure on my back until the baby grows upwards. Oh, and I didn't hear the baby's heart. Didn't even remember to ask about it, I was kind of overwhelmed!

I'm really kind of torn now (even more than before) on which hospital I want to continue at. I went to Burlington for this appointment and really liked my doctor and all of the staff there, plus it's so close to our house that I could walk there if I wanted to. But, at the same time, I really want to transfer to Kenosha because of the facilities there and the technology and all of that. After talking to Kathy yesterday, I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up going to Kenosha. But, then thinking about it, the next several appointments are only going to be 10 minutes long each, so do I really want to drive all the way to Kenosha for a 10 minute appointment? I don't know!

Oh, and my doctor said that there is ABSOLUTELY no problem with being a vegetarian!!!! He said that I actually probably eat better and more healthy than non-vegetarians, so everyone that was concerned about that can forget about it now (including Jason who asked like 50 times if there is anything I need to do differently or specifically eat b/c I'm a vegetarian)! He also said that because I'm so tall, I'll probably always look smaller than how far along I am and that it has nothing to do with how much food I eat or anything like that. He said that (along with being a vegetarian) I will probably cause a lot of people to be concerned with what I'm eating, but that there is absolutely no need to worry. SOO, if you are reading this, that means: yes I'm fine, yes I'm eating healthy, yes I'm doing everything that I'm supposed to be doing, and yes I might look small, but I am tall. Lol, I already anticipated that that would be a problem!

Other than that I'm still feeling sick a lot and I've developed a new thing where every single night I wake up at like 3:00 or something and need to go to the bathroom and I feel sick and I then can't fall asleep for several hours! Also, I have crazy dreams all the time now, mostly about being pregnant and ghosts!

Oh, and we've been talking about names more and we are both pretty set on Venily for a girl and, as of yesterday Jason didn't like ANY of my names for boys, so we're still looking! Jason doesn't want anything that sounds dorky (which none of them did) and he's thinking something that starts with a "B." So if you know of any good "B" names (or any names for boys) that are unusual, but good and not dorky, please let us know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment