Friday, March 2, 2007

Friday, March 02, 2007 4:45 PM

Current mood: cheerful
Category: Life
So.... our official due date is October 18, 2007!!!! I knew it was going to be around there sometime, but it's crazy to actually hear it from a doctor! We are both super excited about this baby, it's going to be such a huge, wonderful change in our lives!!! I've been reading everything that I can about babies and am back to watching my baby shows and Jason is super obsessive about me and the health of the baby. It's really cute, but it can get annoying sometimes! He is going to be a very protective father! I'm still really, really sick and pretty much have to constantly eat crackers and ginger ale. There are some days that I can barely get off the couch because I'm so nauseous- and for some reason it is bad all morning and day and then gets even worse at night, but I know it's all going to be worth it and that this stage doesn't last forever (at least I hope!). We are sooooo excited and can't wait to have our own little family!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment