Thursday, April 5, 2007

April 5, 2007 (12 weeks pregnant w/ Venily)

Photobucket
Picture: 11w, 2d


I'm 12 weeks today, which means I'm in my 2nd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited about that, I've heard it's the best trimester!!

Unfortunately I'm still sick a lot. I've felt sick most of today. Also, I'm still tired a lot during the day, still nauseous at a lot of the same things, and I'm still having trouble sleeping at night! Other than that, things are going well! I'm just looking for some of those other things to get better very soon!

We are still having a hard time with names for a boy.... or I should say JASON is still having a hard time with names for a boy! It has to be a girl, it just HAS to!!! I know we still have a long ways to go, but I don't think Jason will EVER find a name that he likes! If anyone has any more suggestions, please let me know, and don't worry about what the names start or end with b/c Jason will just change his mind again anyway!

Our next appointment is on April 23rd and I'll be 14 1/2 weeks at that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment