Sunday, March 18, 2007

March 18, 2007 (9 weeks, 3 days pregnant w/ Venily)
Jacki helped us start this website for our new baby, she's the BEST!!! I hope to keep it updated regularly so check back and don't forget to leave us a comment!!

Well, Jason and I got married on July 8, 2006 after being together for 5 years. We've been hoping for a baby ever since we got married and we just took our honeymoon in February on a 7 night cruise to the Caribbean! When we got back from our cruise, I was feeling funny and Jason went out and bought me a pregnancy test on Valentine's Day! I took it the next morning and found out it was POSITIVE after 6 months of trying!!! We both are extremely excited and can't wait to start our own little family!

The first couple of weeks after finding out were very tough for me! I was VERY sick for 3 weeks straight all morning, day, and night. I had to practically live off crackers and ginger ale! The past week and a half I have been doing a lot better. I'm still nauseous a lot, but it's much more manageable and I have got my appetite back. Now the only time I really get sick is at night or if I go too long without eating! I'm about 9 1/2 weeks along right now, so I'm hoping the sicknesses will disappear entirely very soon!

We've been to the doctor already, but go to our first real appointment on March 26th, so I'll have more to write about then. We're hoping to hear the heartbeat, I can't wait!! Our baby's official due date is October 18th. I'm really hoping for a girl and Jason just wants a healthy baby and has absolutely no gender preference. We're still narrowing down very unique names for both boys and girls and we'll let everyone know when we're down to only a couple! Please click on the ExpectNet.com online baby pool to make guesses about our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment