Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturday, March 03, 2007 9:32 PM

Current mood: happy
Category: Life


So… a LOT of people have been asking me if I have any names picked out for our baby and the truth is I have a MILLION! I have a list that I've been adding to for years! Some of them I've outgrown or they've become too popular, so I'll only write down the ones I still really like. Seeing as I grew up w/ a really common first name and we have a pretty common last name, Young, I only like really unusual or unique names. AND, Jason and I had a verbal marriage contract that said that I get to name our kids, lol, and I am going to hold him to that!!!! J/K, I'll let him have a little bit of say! So, let me know what you think of these names or if you have any other names that I could add to my list to consider!


GIRLS' Names!!!!

* Venily- (probably my favorite, Jason wants to call her Venna, but I would probably always call her Venily)

* Kalika- (I love this name! Jason doesn't! It is from one of my favorite books as a kid, The Last Vampire)

* Raezel- (Love this name! Pron. "Ray- zel")

* Icelyn- (Love it, but I don't know about a fall baby?)

* Mailee/ Maylee

*Aurelia

* Hayden- (Jason LOVES this name b/c of Hayden Pantierre, but I don't know if it's too popular?)

POSSIBLE MIDDLE NAMES:

*Auden, Ayla, Skya, Skye, Daia/ Daya, Raya, Raina, Ryla



BOYS' Names!!!!

* Haizen- (LOVE it!!)

* Malikai- (Love it, but Jason HATES it. I think it sounds like a really strong name, but everyone I know tells me someone bad w/ that name.)

* Raiden/ Raidan- (Love it! Jason thinks it's too much like Raidon (the element, lol))

* Joss- (he was one of my students while student teaching, but I would like to make up a longer name for this one- Jason doesn't like it)

* Stryder- (Jason hates it, I dated a guy w/ this name, lol!)

* Decklin- (Love it! I got it from Kyle XY, but I don't know if it's too popular for me?)


* Brychan

POSSIBLE MIDDLE NAMES:

* Storm, Callum, Kahlo, Asher





LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!! I am also considering adding "Reyer" as a second middle name to all of my children like I added it to my middle name.

Some combos I really like are Venily Raya (Reyer) Young, and Haizen Storm (Reyer) Young!

No comments:

Post a Comment