Friday, March 1, 2013

Monster Jam 2013!

Who would believe my little girly 5 year old would love Monster trucks so much, lol?!  I won some tickets and Jason took Venily with Andy and Adalein.  She LOVED it!!  I was nervous because the show started at 7:30pm and Venily usually goes to bed at 8pm, but she did great!  She has been talking about monster trucks ever since and frequently draws them at school for assignments.  I got her Monster Truck books and videos from the library too.  Her favorite is "Grave Digger" and she told me she wants Grave Digger shirts, toys, socks, etc, etc, etc.  Lucky for her, I heard that the Easter bunny may be bringing her a Grave Digger t-shirt in her Easter basket! :)  





Here's one of Venily's Grave Diggers.  They had a cut out "100" and had to make it into something, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment