Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Haven Teeth and Sleep!

I am officially counting Haven's Tooth #16 as of yesterday (bottom left cuspid)!!  #14 and #15 (the top two cuspids) were all the way through as of May 1st.  Which means we now have a break until the 2 year molars!!!  Yay!!


And, not so coincidentally, Haven has been back to sleeping through the night again the last 2.5 weeks straight!!!!!!!!  For the last 2 days she has also been back to sleeping in her bed instead of on the couch for her naps as well!!  Hopefully no more teeth= no more sleeping problems!!!

Now, onto potty training!!!!!  Every day I keep telling myself I'm going to start, but I keep coming up with excuses not to!!  I need to just DO it already!!!  We had a good streak of 3 days in a row where she pooped in the potty and she tells us 9/10 when she has to poop (sometimes up to 20 minutes before she poops), but I just need to be consistent and get to it!

1 comment:

  1. Adalein has the same teeth coming in at the same time. Kinda funny I wrote her 2 top cuspids ( I call them incisors) in her baby book on May 1st as well! Now her 2 bottom cuspids are coming in too! You are crazy! (Just in case you didn't know, haha) If Adalein told me she had to poop she would have been potty trained by now! She is still in the phase of telling me "No" when I ask her if she DID or IS pooping! I know you are such a busy lady but you could be saving so much money! =)

    ReplyDelete