Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Haven Follow-Up

Haven had her follow-up appointment for her ear infections today.  Kind of late, but Jason kept bothering me that maybe she still had an ear infection, so I took her in!  Her ears look good though, she is a little congested, but that's it!

And she either weighed 24.1 pounds OR 24 pounds, 10 ounces.  It was 24.10 on the digital scale, but I didn't look close enough to see if it had pounds and ounces on the bottom (I seem to think it does).  Plus I think the nurse said she was 24 and a half pounds.  Oh well, we will find out for sure at her 15 month appointment (the first week in January)!  Jason was like "What does it even matter?"  Lol.  I guess it doesn't, it just matters to me! :)

Also, the doctor said it looks like she is getting her bottom 2 incisor teeth now as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment