Friday, March 19, 2010

Up North

We went a couple of hours up north this weekend for my Grandma's 70th birthday!  We had a lot of fun!  We took our new car and it worked out fine (though I still prefer my old van).  I forgot just how GORGEOUS that part of Wisconsin is!  It was so pretty!  The girls were very well-behaved and Venily was CRAZY as usual!  I didn't know if she'd be shy or not... she WASN'T!  haha.  She was even crazy in front of people she didn't even know!  Like at breakfast at the hotel she was standing on a chair and singing and dancing in front of a mirror in front of a group of old people and one of them gave her a dirty look and another shushed her!  LOL!  I couldn't even believe it!  Old people usually LOVE my kids!  haha.  When I told Jason he was ready to go back down there and tell the man off! :)  Oh well, you can't please everyone!  There was a scary trench-coated man who thought she was hilarious... as well as me and the rest of my family!

2 comments:

  1. You got your hair cut!!!! Right? Or am I just going crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yeah I got it cut! I've seen you since then, but I think I had it up!

    ReplyDelete