Thursday, March 25, 2010

This fall Venily will officially be a...


PRESCHOOLER!!!!  I'm so excited!  Turned in her paperwork and deposit this morning!  After freaking out about the decision, I tried to calm down and I realized that it was all going to be alright.  Then I spoke with the director today and knew that I had without a doubt made the right choice!  She assured me that each child's education is highly individualized and that about half the students right now are onto reading sight words!!!

Also, I found out that my father-in-law's girlfriend who also happens to be (see if you can follow this, lol) my step-father's brother's ex-wife (LOL! so I basically considered her my aunt for a number of years) works in the kitchen there and has for many years, so I have someone I know working there that can perhaps keep an eye on her!

I'm not going to lie, I thought that I was going to handle leaving her pretty easily but when I was there for the tour and I imagined her playing with the kids and me leaving, I got quite choked up!  haha!  It's only for 3 hours a day, twice a week: Mondays & Wednesdays (I got to pick which days)!  She is going to have so much fun though and learn so much, I can't wait!!!!!


Little Miss Haven has an important 1/2 birthday tomorrow and I am working on her update, I'll post it tomorrow!  I can't believe how fast my children are growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment