Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31, 2008 (Venily is 9 months, 2 weeks, 4 days old)

So, after much procrastinating, I decided to finally give Venily a bowl with cereal in it and a spoon to eat it all by herself! It was messy, but she did a lot better with it than I would have thought! I haven't given her ANY baby food in weeks and still have a bunch that she won't eat if I try to feed it to her, so I decided it was time for her to learn how to eat it herself. I wanted to do it a lot earlier, but didn't b/c I didn't want to have to deal with the mess! I want her to start learning how to use silverware, and you have to start somewhere!!! :)

Last night Venily was being SOOOO cute!!! We were watching "So You Think You Can Dance" (one of the only shows we EVER watch right now) and Venily was laying on the bed with us. Well, LL Cool J was rapping and Venily just bust out dancing so funny, HAHAHAHAHA!!!! And he would say "put your hands in the air" and Venily would start taking her hand and putting it up in the air, Jason and I were laughing so hard! She was dancing to all of the other songs too and would dance slower to the slow songs and crazier to the fast songs! HAHA, and of course, every time the audience would clap, little Venily would drop what she was doing as absolutely fast as she could so that she could clap too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment