Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:51 AM

Current mood: excited
Category: Life
Is right around the corner... just 82 more days to go, lol!! I can't believe it! I've been excited about it since she was like 3 months old, haha!

Anyway, we have a date set! Sunday, October 12th!! Mark your calendars. I had to set a date so my mom could make sure and request off! It will be at our NEW house, so hopefully everything is ready to go by then (oh my gosh, it better be!). Jason promised it would be in party-order, but I don't know what he meant by that... HAHA, right now our house is still a pile of sand w/ 3 foot high weeds and 97 cats roaming around (we live next door to a crazy cat lady!). AHHHH! Supposedly we're starting on our foundation this weekend though, but I've heard that one before. I'll believe it when I see it!

I am debating between two party theme ideas for my little girl! Barnyard animals and Butterflies (her room theme).... lol, something tells me I won't be able to resist the girly stuff! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment