Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6, 2008 (Venily is 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days old)

Venily has been pulling herself up on EVERYTHING this last week and is getting better and better at it!!! I'm a nervous wreck, lol! I can't just put things up on the table anymore to get it away from her because she'll schooch her way over there, pull up on the table and grab it! Yesterday she even pulled herself up on THE WALL! So far no major crashes or bumps but I'm not looking forward to when she finally does. We have to lower her crib too because every time I go in to get her from a nap, she's pulled up on it looking for me! I HATE having to throw a sleeping baby way down in there though!

Also Venily may have another new word! We bought her a ball yesterday and she's been saying it all morning whenever I give it to her! Last night it was so cute!!! She woke up and I brought her into bed between us and Jason woke up and I asked Venily where her Daddy was... she smiled, turned towards Jason and said "DADA" and pointed at him!!! :) I sure wish she would say Mama! She still says Dada when I try to get her to say Mama! :(

We are excited for Matt's birthday party tomorrow!!! Crossing our fingers it doesn't rain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment