Monday, June 2, 2008

June 2, 2008 (Venily is 7 months, 2 weeks, 6 days old)

Gosh Venily is just so darn cute!!! We just love the nice weather and playing outside!!

The last couple of days Venily will wake up in her crib and I'll look over and she'll be sittting up, pulling down the bumper pad, looking through the bars and smiling at me, it's SOOOOO funny, I LOVE HER soooo much!!!! And I love how happy she wakes up in the morning, it's a great way to start a day!

Venily has a new word! "Kkkka-kkkka" for kitty!!!! She just loves the kitty and goes crazy every time she sees her. She's been saying it for like a week, but I thought I was being delusional, but Daddy and Grandma Lauren confirmed it, lol! So now she says...Dada, Mama (rarely), hi, and kkkka-kkka!!! HAHA, I can't wait to have a real conversation with her!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment