Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 19, 2008 (Venily is 8 months, 6 days old)

I think I could seriously live off of Venily kisses and smiles... it's hard to believe there was a time that she wasn't here with us! She is getting so big, so fast. Look how much difference a month makes...

Here I am trying to get her to crawl a couple of steps...lol (5/12/08)



And here is a video I took yesterday! I can't keep this little girl still for even a few seconds any more!!!



Oh they were simpiler times....lol. Now Venily is crawling NONSTOP, pulling up on everything, getting into trouble, following me around, opening drawers... And she does NOT like to be restrained at all. It takes so much work for me to change her diaper or even get her to eat in her highchair or take a nap because she just wants to GO, GO, GO!!! HA!

I cleaned out my memory card and put a bunch of old videos up on photobucket. There is a lot that are very similar... Venily waving and saying hi and stuff like that. Here is one that I took today of me trying to get Venily to say "ball". Can you hear her, lol? She's so funny. Ignore her hair encrusted with food, lol, I gave her a bath AFTER I took the video...



Venily has bit me a couple of times now on accident. OWW! She was eating and started to fall asleep and didn't realize what she was doing! I screamed and scared her so bad she woke up and was crying. She's also bitten my finger when I was feeling her tooth and left a big imprint! What am I going to do when she's got teeth on the top and bottom and can clench them together!? We'll have to see...I may not last nursing much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment