Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25, 2008 (Venily is 8 months, 1 week, 5 days old)

Venily has ANOTHER tooth. I thought she was getting one. She's had some rough nights and I finally saw it this morning! It's so cute, right on the bottom next to the other one! :) I'll have to update her chart...

Daddy got Venily to drink from a straw today. She sucks up her Tylenol really good, so I knew she could do it, but I just never tried. She wanted his cranberry juice, haha, she went crazy for it when she finally sucked it up!

Venily also stood a couple of times today ALL BY HERSELF!!!! This morning she was holding onto something and then grabbed a toy and was just standing there. I was on the phone with Jason and I started yelling "she's standing, she's standing.... she's still standing....she's STILL standing" hahahahahaha! She must of stood there for like 15 seconds all by herself until she got scared because I was yelling, lol! Then later in the day she did it again. I was holding her up and just gave her a toy and let go.... and she stood there for like 15-20 seconds before she swatted down and went crawling after something else! I'm not as nervous about her learning to stand and walk and stuff as I was with her crawling.... now that she's mobile and getting into EVERYTHING, she might as well walk, lol! I already have to watch her every move, because she gets into so much. She currently has 3 bruises on her head (though I never know when she gets them because she hardly ever cries when she falls). She also has a whole bunch on her crawling leg (lol, she never puts her other leg down).

Venily says "bird" and "block" now. I know, you're going to all think I'm crazy. I don't care. I FEEL crazy repeating the same words OVER and OVER and OVER again all day, every day....haha. She might not know what they mean EXACTLY but when I point to a bird and say "bird", Venily gets excited and starts trying to say it too! I'll wait to count them as words though when she starts saying it when she sees it, without me having to say it first.

We are on the production schedule for our house, though we are currently having some disputes with the people... I'm picking up our last permit tomorrow and then we're starting on our foundation! I can't wait!! Venily really wants her own room... I'm thinking about painting all of her trim white (all the trim in the house is wood) and then painting her walls a light pink! CAN'T WAIT!

Also baby Bryant should be here in a few short weeks! Very exciting! I can't wait until all of the little ones can run around.... I have my hands full with just Venily... it's going to be COMPLETE INSANITY!! But in a good way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment