Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 5:19 PM

Current mood: rockin
Category: Quiz/Survey
2007 Survey

1) Where did you begin 2007?
Bobby Rocket's with Jason!

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Still Married and unknowingly pregnant (found out the next day!)!

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Elementary school, subbing

4) How did you earn your money?
Substitute teaching (and it was the best job ever!)

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
LOL, yep! Every single month (and sometimes several times a month) and an overnight stay in June and a 2 night stay in October when Venily was born!

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No!

7) Where did you go on vacation?
Florida/the Caribbean Islands on a cruise in February

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Our cruise, Our new van... our new roof... I think that's it!

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
my cousin Katie

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
yes, my grandmother

11. Did you move anywhere?
Nope

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
None that I can think of

15) Are you registered to vote?
OF COURSE!!

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
I've never seen it

17) Where do you live now?
Burlington

18) Describe your birthday:
I don't really remember. I'm sure we did something, but I can't think what.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Have such an easy time giving birth!

20) What has been your favorite moment?
Oh my gosh, I have so many! Finding out we were pregnant, going on our cruise, finding out we were having a girl, giving birth to Venily, and EVERY SINGLE day I spend with her!

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I'm stronger than people give me credit for!

22.) Any new additions to your family?
Our little VENILY AUTUMN YOUNG, the best addition EVER!!!

23.) What was your best month?
So many good ones to choose from!! I'd say December though, b/c it's been the longest month that we've had Venily and she keeps getting smarter and cuter by the day! :)

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Hmmm.... not sure!

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I don't drink!

26) Made new friends?
Sure.

27) Best new friend?
No.

28) Favorite Night out?
Any night out with Jason is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment