Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 24, 2008 (Venily 3 months, 1 week, 4 days old)

Well, we finally got Venily's 3 month pics taken! After no luck last week, we drove all the way out to Delavan again on Tuesday to get them taken at the Walmart again. The lady said we didn't need an appointment, but when we got there, no one was there. We waited for over an hour before we finally went home! So, we decided to go to JCPenny yesterday and it was SOOO much nicer and not bad on pricing either (though I spent more than I wanted to b/c I just can't resist pictures of my princess, lol!). Venily was super happy when she woke up, but we had to wait for about 20 minutes and by the time we got her pictures she was ready to eat and go home, but she still took a lot of really cute pictures! We got a cute one for her portrait package and then we bought another sheet of one where she has a sad face, haha, it's funny! We also paid to get them all put online, so hopefully I'll be able to put them up on here when they send them to me (though they'll have the SAMPLE thing through them).

I bought Venily some rice cereal a couple of days ago because I think she's ready to try it. But, I looked in all of my books and they all say DO NOT feed babies cereal before they are 4 months, so I'm going to wait!

Venily is getting so good at grabbing toys! She does it all the time now! She's got a hold of her puppy friend right now and is talking to him! :)

We might be moving very soon!! Ahh! Not sure if everything is going to go through yet, but I think the new place will be a lot better for Venily to learn how to crawl, etc. in for the next few months until we can build a house (with no fear of scalding herself on our fireplace!). I'm nervous and a little excited about it... we'll see what happens. There are some really annoying neighbors there though, so that might suck... haha, just kidding!!!! It would be really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment