Monday, August 6, 2007

August 6, 2007 (29 weeks, 4 days pregnant w/ Venily)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our baby shower yesterday was AWESOME!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who came and helped celebrate our new daughter! I couldn't even get to sleep last night because I was so overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and well wishes for our daughter! It's truly amazing how much this little girl is already loved, I'm almost crying again just writing this! Thanks especially to Lauren and Jacki for throwing the shower for us. It was just perfect (although a trillion degrees and humid- but great nonetheless)! I can't even believe how much stuff Venily got either! I spent all day yesterday from the moment I got home from the shower until I went to bed, opening and putting things away and I didn't even get done! And after shopping today for some of the little stuff that she still needed, she has about 99% of EVERYTHING that she needs! She now has a crib and mattress, her entire bed set and everything that goes with it, lots of packages of diapers and wipes, bottles, baby monitors, umbrella stroller, diaper bag, lots of clothes and blankets, stuff for nursing, socks, bath stuff and lotion, calendar and baby book, robes, lots of cute toys, boppy pillow, hamper and laundry basket, travel bed, shopping cart cover, hair stuff, pacifiers, wipewarmer, medicines, bowls and spoons, frames, etc., etc. etc. I can't even write everything that she got b/c it goes on forever! I'm just in LOVE with all of the stuff too! I washed all of her bedding and clothes and things today in baby detergent and it just melts my heart how cute and little everything is! Especially the socks, oh my gosh, I don't think I could ever have enough tiny baby socks, I LOVE them! And her room smells like baby stuff too now, lol, I'm getting SOOO excited for her to come!!!! Jason is moving Lisa's bed out of her room sometime this week and then I'm going to get the crib all set up and start putting her room more together, I can't wait! I have a few pictures up from the shower, but I'll hopefully be getting more later- keep in mind that I was really hot and sweaty. :) Thanks again to everyone, I can't even express how much it is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment