Saturday, August 4, 2007

August 4, 2007 (29 weeks, 2 days pregnant w/ Venily)

Photobucket
Picture: 29w, 2d


We are SOOO excited for our baby shower tomorrow! There are supposed to be a "few showers" (lol) tomorrow with a 30% chance of rain, but it is going to be fun no matter what and there's a covered pavillion too, so it doesn't really matter! I can't wait until Monday either because Venily and I are going SHOPPING for everything that she still needs! Lol, not that I've been able to keep myself from going anyways! Almost every time I'm out now I pick her up something (mostly on sale of course!). Even Jason has gotten into the habit, lol! Yesterday he stopped at a garage sale and bought her this really nice three-wheeled jogging stroller that looks like it's brand new. He said it's so we can take her for walks in the woods like at Bong or when we go camping and stuff. LOL! I LOVE IT and I love him for getting it!

Yesterday and today I painted the letters for her room, so they are ready to go now. We also got a dresser that I've been fixing up. It's been in my family for a long time and it's really cute, it just needs some work. I cleaned it all up today, bought and put on new knobs, and bought wood to make shelves (it's got a bookshelf too, which is what I really wanted!). I need to decide though if I'm going to paint it, restain it, or leave it like it is and just maybe put a few coats of polyurethane on it or something. Now I just need Lisa to go back to college so I can get her bed out of Venily's room and put everything in place!! :)

Also, I just took another belly pic today and it's SO FUNNY! I can't even believe I'm that big! It's so crazy! What's going to happen in the next 10 weeks!? I'm kind of scared about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment